For today's post, I thought it might be fun to write five random facts about me. Here goes:
- I can pop my nose. No, not like when people cup both hands over their nose and use their thumbnails to click the backs of their teeth. Like, really, seriously pop my nose. I think it's amusing and it creeps people the hell out.
- I've never seen The Princess Bride. I don't want to see it. It doesn't bother me that I haven't seen it. And when people find this out and shout, "You haven't seen The Princess Bride?!" like it's some shortfall in my 80s credentials, I just tell them that I always thought it looked stupid. It usually gets people to huff and walk off, which makes me laugh.
- I've never seen The Goonies. I don't want to see it. It doesn't bother me that I haven't seen it. And judging from some conversations I've heard others have about it, it's a movie that's way more entertaining when you're twelve than an adult, and it's kind of sexist and racist. No thanks.
- I've never been drunk. Anyone who knows me in real life is probably not a bit surprised about this.
- I'm not a big fan of Prince. I can appreciate that he was a brilliant and extremely accomplished writer and musician and will wholeheartedly argue that stance with anyone who says differently. However, I've never been a huge fan of his music, and change the station when most of his songs start playing.
So what are some random facts about you? Comment below!