A few years ago, I saw this on another blog I read. Here goes:
1. You have 50 dollars in your pocket--what do you do with it?
I used to be a bank teller. I never have more than $2 in cash in my pocket.
2. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Harry Potter Fanfiction.
3. Have you ever seen someone die?
Like the moment a person actually takes that last breath? No.
Like the hours before and after someone passes away? Yes.
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
All the time.
5. What was the last movie you saw, for pleasure, and would you recommend it?
Saturday night, I made a double feature of Bridget Jones's Baby and Can't Buy Me Love on Netflix. If you like fun chick flicks, then yes, I'd rec them both.
6. Superman or Batman?
Batman. Especially Val Kilmer's Batman.
7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
I've been married for far too long to even remember what this sort of thing felt like.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Well, the person I not-so-secretly like is attached to me...
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
As much as I despise even mentioning the man, Trump. Every time I see his picture or read about something he did or said, my blood boils.
10. If you could have chosen at birth whether to be a boy or a girl, which would you be?
My answer depends on my mood. Mostly, I like being girl. But there are times when i want to be a boy.
11. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you think you relate to the most; why?
Pride. My high opinion of myself is my horrible downfall. (this was the other blogger's original entry, and it's good, so I'm not changing it)
12. Who would be your ultimate seven dinner guests?
C.S. Lewis, J.K. Rowling, Benedict Cumberbatch, The Doctor, Rich Mullins, my brother, and Jesus.
13. Clinton or Obama?
Obama. (Please come back, Mr. Obama...)
14. Would you rather be a really good person or a really interesting person?
I'd rather be a really good person.
15. Do you believe in some form of life after death?
16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
Charlie Weasley. George Weasley. The Doctor.
17. Best bald Star Trek Captain - Picard or Sisko?
18. Do you have a motto? If yes which one?
Love one another.
19. What type of friends do you have?
Well, I think they're cool.
20. What place most speaks to you?
Any road, especially an interstate, that has a lot of trees on both sides. Better still when the road curves and as you come around the curve, the scenery opens up to trees, trees, and more trees.